Date & Time: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 9 a.m. to noon. (Day 1)
Webinar Fee: $95 (Day 1 ONLY)
This program is online only.
CPCS has approved these programs for 3.0 credit hours per day for the Mental Health Trial and Mental Health Appeals.
Day 1 Webinar: Thursday, September 21, 2023, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Opening Remarks by Chief Justice John Casey, Chief Justice of the Probate and Family Court Division
- Nursing Home Resident Rights
- Allan Mitchell,Greater Springfield Senior Services, ombudsman
- Deborah Hill Stevens, Esq., Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Lisa Judkins, LMHC, NCG, Connections Guardianship Services LLC
- Coping with the Stressors of Being a Guardian: Resources to Avoid Burnout
- Heather L. Connors, Ph.D., Executive Director, Center for Guardianship Excellence
- Nancy Godbout, MBA, LICSW, NHA, Godbout & Associates, LLC
- Kate Granigan, MSW, LICSW, C-ASCM, Chief Executive Officer, LifeCare Advocates
MGA members will receive a coupon code to get a $25 discount off either of these prices.
For information on joining MGA visit: http://www.massguardianshipassociation.org/
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. People registered for the program will receive the video recording and materials. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.