Date & Time: Day 1 - Getting Started: Thursday, October 6, 2022 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
Webinar Fee: Day 1 ONLY - $65
This program is online only.
The Civil Litigation Starting Your Practice—What You Need to Know! Series will be moderated by Attorney Jon Friedmann from Rudolph & Friedmann LLP. This series of programs will help the attorney who wants to start a civil litigation practice, or learn more in this specialty, learn what they need to know to be successful—both in office set up and working with clients and the courts. Details of day 1 (Getting Started) and registration information are below.
Day 1: Getting Started
Date & Time: Thursday, October 6, 2022 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
- IOLTA accounts—setting up and using properly
- Staying out of trouble—use the Board of Bar Overseers to help guide you.
- What do I need to start my practice?
- Practice Management Systems
- Calendar system
- Document Management Solutions
- Website/social media presence
- Cloud systems
- Malpractice insurance
- And more!
- Jon Friedmann, Esq., Rudolph & Friedmann LLP
- Laura Keeler, LOMAP, Law Practice Advisor
- David Kluft, Esq., Board of Bar Overseers, Assistant Bar Counsel
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at email@example.com. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.