Date and Time:
Thursday, June 16, 2022 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
Webinar Fee: $50 (DAY 4 ONLY) OR register for ALL 4 Days in the Homicide Trial Series here for $150 (save $50).
This program is online only.
CPCS approved 2.0 credits per session for the YAD, Adult Criminal Trial, YAD and Adult Criminal Appeals. MHLD has approved 2.0 credits for Day 3 only.
- 3rd party culprit/Bowden
- Statements of co-venturers
- Hon. Frank M. Gaziano, Supreme Judicial Court
- Hon. Michael P. Doolin, Middlesex Superior Court
- Hon. Robert L. Ullmann, Suffolk Superior Court Criminal
- Tara Burdman, Esq., Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office
- Christopher P. Belezos, Esq., Law Office of Christopher P. Belezos
- Rosemary C. Scapicchio, Esq., Law Offices of Rosemary C. Scapicchio
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.