Date and Time: Day 2 Webinar: Thursday, September 30, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – noon
Program Fee: $75 (Attend Day 2 Only)
This program is online only.
CPCS has approved this program for 3.0 credit hours per day for MHLD panels and for 1.5 hours for CAFL for Day 2 only.
MGA members will receive a coupon code from MGA to get a $25 discount off either of these pricing options.
For information on joining MGA visit:
- Keynote Address by Patricia Keane Martin, Esq., and Lisa M. Neeley. Esq.: Case Law update.
- Issues involving minors, grandparents, custody, and parental contact – Moderator: Michelle Sikes, Esq.
Disputes in guardianship: to litigate or mediate? Moderators: Amy Kisby Mullen, Esq. & Virginia Connelly, Esq.
- Hon. Claudine T. Wyner, Associate Justice, Probate and Family Court
- Robert Fuster, Esq.
- Debra Smith, Esq.
- Julie Kefi, LSW, CNG, Jewish Family and Children’s Service
- Hon. Susan Ricci, (Ret.)
- Angelina Stafford, Esq., Doherty Wallace Pillsbury & Murphy PC
- Laura Sanford, Esq.