12TH ANNUAL ADVANCED LABOR & EMPLOYMENT LAW WEBINAR – NEW EXPANDED DISTINGUISHED GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS PANEL FORMAT
Date and Time: Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Program Fee: $50
THIS PROGRAM IS ONLINE ONLY
The Social Law Library and Attorney Jeffrey L. Hirsch have expanded this highly successful advanced webinar to feature six senior federal and state officials, who will share their thoughts on new case law, cutting edge issues and important agency enforcement initiatives. There are many changes in the field of labor and employment law and these knowledgeable officials are in important regulatory quasi-judicial and judicial roles.
Our Distinguished Panel of Federal and State Officials:
• Feng [Kenneth] An, Director, Boston Area Office, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Maia Fisher, Regional Solicitor, Region One, United States Department of Labor
• Cynthia Mark, Chief, Public Protection & Advocacy Bureau, Office of Attorney General Maura Healey
• Paul J. Murphy, Acting Regional Director, National Labor Relations Board, Region One
• Sunila Thomas-George, Chair, Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination
• Judge Indira Talwani, Federal District Court, District of Massachusetts
• Jeffrey L. Hirsch, Esq., Partner at Hirsch Roberts Weinstein LLP and Author, “Labor and Employment in Massachusetts,” LexisNexis, 1990-present; (moderator)
Our distinguished panel will speak about key labor and employment law issues from their unique perspectives. This webinar provides attendees with a unique opportunity to hear directly from these important government officials and to submit their questions for the panel for the “Q & A” portion of the program.
Please join us on October 22, 2020, from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. online for this informative and engaging advanced labor webinar.
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at email@example.com. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.