The library has access to vLex, the largest collection of legal and regulatory information in the world. Social Law Library members can now request case law, legislation, books, newspapers and journals from over 100 countries - both civil and common law.
- Common law coverage
- Largest collection of UK superior court judgments
- Largest collection of Irish judgments
- Largest collection of Caribbean judgments
- Largest exclusive collection of offshore judgments
- Comprehensive US state and federal judgments, including jury verdicts
- Exclusive collection of South African judgments
- Exclusive collection of Southeast Asia content
- Extensive coverage of other common law jurisdictions
- Civil law coverage
- Largest collection of Latin American judgments
- Comprehensive coverage from over 13 countries
- Largest collection of comprehensive Spanish judgments
- Content from an additional 18 countries
Need international legal materials? Contact the Reference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617)226-1520 to get a copy.