Date & Time:Wednesday, July 13, 2022 from 4:00 p.m.-5:00p.m. ET
Register for this FREE webinar below.
This Program is Online Only
John McDougall, President, McDougall Interactive
John Maher, VP Multimedia & Digital Marketing, McDougall Interactive
Curious if you’re making big mistakes in your Content Marketing and SEO? We’ve got you covered.
Tactics from just a few years ago won’t work today, and this webinar will show you how to get ahead in 2022.
Learn how to make this your most profitable year ever by getting consistent leads from positioning your company as the go-to experts.
Join John McDougall and John Maher from McDougall Interactive for a free 60-minute digital marketing webinar (with 15 minutes of Optional Q&A and live site reviews after the talk), where you will learn:
Top 25 website and SEO mistakes and how to avoid or fix them, such as:
And you will come away with:
- How a simple coding mistake can block Google from even seeing your website.
- How not setting up “301” redirects when you redesign your website can kill your SEO.
- How technical errors and slow load time block great content from ranking.
- Why cutting too much content or making it “short and sweet” can be the kiss of death.
- How optimizing for the wrong keywords can make you chase your tail.
- Why a pretty site with weak or buried calls to action is FAR worse than an ugly site.
- How to save time creating content using Talk Marketing™.
- How our Authority Content Flywheel™ will change your marketing forever and fast.
- 9 step-by-step actions you should take in the next few months to substantially increase your revenues.
- Powerful strategies that are based on John’s latest book to have more time, prosperity, and happiness.
- Tips from leading industry surveys on where digital marketing is headed.
More examples of cutting-edge topics we’ll be discussing (this is way more than just “add keywords” and “add more content”):
- How video and podcasts can enhance your thought leadership, reduce bounce rates and search rankings at the same time.
- Why topic clusters and topic research (not just keyword research) are key to SEO in 2022.
- The extremely high correlation between social signals and ranking position.
- Why merely having keywords in your meta tags and copy is not nearly enough.
- How the length of your content can affect your search rankings.
- Why links are still significant, especially deep links to inner pages.
- How your website load time can directly affect your search rankings, especially on mobile devices.
This webinar will leave you with 9 must-do action steps for success, based on data from industry leaders, as well as a list of ridiculously great tools you can use to speed up your process and spy on competitors.
In today’s hyper-competitive legal SEO landscape, you either need to do content marketing and SEO deeply or don’t waste time doing it at all.
It all starts with a roadmap that we will show you in this webinar!
Content Marketing and SEO for Law Firms
Everyone who registers for the webinar will get a copy of the sample chapter after the webinar.
Registration is required for this free event.
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.