Setting Up Your Outlook 2010
1. Click File and then select Add Account under Account Information.
2. When the Auto Account Setup
window opens, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types
and click Next
3. Select Internet E-mail
and then click Next
4. Enter your username, email address, and log in information. Under Server information enter in the following:
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: mail.socialaw.com
- Outgoing mail server: mail.socialaw.com
5. Make sure to check Remember password so you won’t have to enter it every time Outlook accesses your email.
6. Click the More Settings button.
7. Select the Outgoing Server
tab, and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
. Verify Use same settings as my incoming mail server
is checked as well.
8. Click Advanced
. Type in 995
for Incoming Server (POP3)
for Outgoing Server (SMTP)
. Check This server requires an encrypted connection
9. Click OK to close the window, and then click Next
to finish setting up the account. Outlook will test your account settings to make sure everything will work; click Close
when this is finished.
10. Click Finish.